Monday, June 24, 2013

A Lazy Day...


Sometimes I like to do nothing. Just relax, lying on the couch and maybe read a good book, or just watch TV. This afternoon I had one of these moments.
...
I don't have so much time to read, but I love the books of Nicholas Sparks and Cecilia Ahern. Latest book I read was- Cecilia Aherns - The Time of my Life. Just loved it!

Manchmal, mag ich es einfach nix - wirklich gar nichts - zu tun. Einfach relaxen, auf der Couch liegen und vielleicht noch ein gutes Buch zu lesen, oder einfach nur fernsehen. Heute Nachmittag hatte ich einen dieser Momente.
...
Ich komme nicht oft dazu Bücher zu lesen, aber ich liebe die Bücher von Nicholas Sparks und Cecilia Ahern. Das neueste Buch, was ich gelesen hatte, war Cecilia Aherns - The Time of my Life. Einfach schöööön !

No comments:

Post a Comment