Monday, June 17, 2013

Balloons, Shoes, Pedalo...My Weekend!


It's been the first weekend since a long time that there was nothing on our schedule. I was so happy about it! So we finally had enough time to do things we haven't done for such a long time...just enjoyed it so much.

Es war das erste Mal seit langem, dass gar nichts auf unserem Terminplan stand. Ich war so glücklich darüber! Endlich hatte wir genügend Zeit für die Dinge, welche wir lange nicht mehr getan haben....hatte das einfach genossen.


My new shoes...just love them!
Meine neuen Schuhe...Ich liebe Sie einfach!


my shoes <3...;)
meine Schuhe <3...;)

Me and the view from our appartement...
Ich und die Aussicht von unserer Wohnung...

Another pic from the hot air balloon night.
Ein anderes Bild von der Heißluftballonnacht.

hot air balloon night...it's beautiful how they glow.
Heißluftballonnacht...es sieht toll aus, wie Sie glühen.



...




I love you!








1 comment: