Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Outfit of the Year 2011

At the moment I have to stay at home, because I have a real bad bad cold. That's why I can't post you and show you my newest outfits and all the other stuff I have on my mind to show you. Nevertheless,I looked through those bunch of outfit - pics of last year and I found my own personal "Outfit of the Year".
I wore this on one of the night with my girls- we went to a concert and it's just been an amazing night.

Im Moment muss ich leider die Couch hüten, weil ich eine ziemlich schwere Grippe habe. Das ist auch der Grund, warum ich euch nicht meine neuesten Outfits posten kann und all die anderen Sachen, welche mir so im Kopf rumschwirren. Trotzdem hab ich mich einmal durch die ganzen Outfit- Bilder vom letzten Jahr gewühlt und mein Lieblingsoutfit rausgesucht.
Das hab ich an einem von den legendären Abenden mit meinen Mädels getragen- da waren wir auf einem Konzert.
boots: Deichmann; leggings: New Yorker, top&bolero: Colloseum


Another outfit I really love is this one:
Ein anderes Outfit, was mir sehr gefallen hat ist dieses:
 
dress: Colloseum

No comments:

Post a Comment