Thursday, July 5, 2012

TIGI- you need a sense of humor...

A long time it took until I found the perfect styling stuff for my hair... a few months ago I finally decided to buy TIGI, 'cause I heard a lot of good things about it from friends... I started with TIGI repair shampoo and conditioner and my hair looked so much better after the first use... with time I enlarged my collection with hairspray. But the best thing I bought from this brand is "TIGI - After Party".It's a cream for the hair and it makes it look perfect- a little touch of glitter and if you got split ends it even makes it look a lot more healthier!

my TIGI products collection

hairspray...perfect hold, but a really light version(Don't even recognize it. if you wear it)

hairspray for really strong hold- love it!

my favourite- "After Party" <3

repair shampoo and conditioner


No comments:

Post a Comment