Thursday, February 2, 2012

my daily make up- part 1

No- I don't need hours in front of the mirror each and every morning. I have to get up quite early sometimes and want to sleep as long as I can and I only want do the least things. Nevertheless I can't live without make up- but I dont't want to waste too much time for it, when I'm in hurry to go to work. One thing I can't live without is my eye- liner. I don't have any special brands - at the moment I use this one you can see on the picture.

Nein- Ich brauche keine Stunden jeden Morgen vor dem Spiegel. Ich muss manchmal richtig zeitig raus und will daher auch so lang wie es nur geht schlafen. Trotzdem brauch ich etwas Make Up- ich möchte nur nicht zu viel Zeit dafür verschwenden, wenn ich in Eile bin auf Arbeit zu kommen. Eine Sache ohne die ich nicht Leben kann, ist meine Eye-Liner. Ich hab dabei keine spezielle Marke- Im Moment nutze ich den, welchen ihr auf dem Bild sehen könnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment