Monday, February 6, 2012

black but colorful

I can't live without my summer tops and shirts also in winter time. That's why I combine them with jackets and boleros, or whatever I can find. This top you can see on the pic is one of my favourites- it's one of those things you can wear all day,but also for night - partying or special festivities.... it's something like an allround talent.

Ich kann nicht ohne meine Sommertops leben- auch in der Winterzeit. Aus dem Grund kombiniere ich diese mit Jacken, Boleros,oder was auch immer ich finden kann. Das Top, was ihr auf dem Bild sehen könnt ist eines meiner Lieblinge- es ist eins von denen, welche man jeden Tag tragen kann, aber auch am Abend- für eine Party,oder auch andere Veranstaltungen... es ist sowas wie ein Allround- Talent.












top and bolero: Colloseum

No comments:

Post a Comment